HealthLeaders Media Insider: Telemedicine
The advent of new healthcare technology yields new opportunities for efficiency and cost saving. With this one-stop comprehensive resource, learn how hospitals are beginning to engage patients via the Internet, and how telemedicine is being used to drive revenue, increase access, and improve care across the continuum. Includes bonus webcast.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts