Intelligence Report: Cardio Services—Keeping Pace With the Pulse of Population Health
As healthcare providers broaden cardiovascular programs and invest more in population health, IT integration, and outpatient facilities, many face increased margin pressure. This report reveals the key differences between stand-alone hospitals and health systems and how partners across the care continuum will play a greater role in helping to meet both patient needs and financial goals.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?