Intelligence Report: Cardio Services—Keeping Pace With the Pulse of Population Health
As healthcare providers broaden cardiovascular programs and invest more in population health, IT integration, and outpatient facilities, many face increased margin pressure. This report reveals the key differences between stand-alone hospitals and health systems and how partners across the care continuum will play a greater role in helping to meet both patient needs and financial goals.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives