Automating Workforce Management in Healthcare
Have you considered the benefits of workforce management automation for patient care, employee engagement, and productivity?
Automation of workforce management is starting to move from the back office to the bedside, according to a recent HealthLeaders Media survey.
In the next three to five years, hospitals, health systems, and other patient service providers expect to augment their time-and-attendance and payroll systems with integrated applications that enable more sophisticated data crunching around labor analytics, acuity management, and staffing assignments.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices