Webcast: Hospital-Hospice Collaboration to Improve Palliative Care Outcomes
Date: June 12, 2014, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Hospitals and ACOs are building partnerships with organizations such as hospices to reduce hospital readmissions, mortality rates and treatment costs among this patient population. Join leaders from both sides of the collaboration as they share tested strategies for building effective hospice-hospital partnerships to improve clinical and financial outcomes.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013