Webcast: Hospital-Hospice Collaboration to Improve Palliative Care Outcomes
Date: June 12, 2014, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Hospitals and ACOs are building partnerships with organizations such as hospices to reduce hospital readmissions, mortality rates and treatment costs among this patient population. Join leaders from both sides of the collaboration as they share tested strategies for building effective hospice-hospital partnerships to improve clinical and financial outcomes.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers