Health sector's hot real estate market
Successful drugs, the newly insured, cost-consciousness and changes in patient care are fueling expansion in the Lower Hudson Valley's health sector. The hot real estate activity includes Acorda Therapeutics' addition at 440 Saw Mill River Road in Ardsley and WESTMED Medical Group's move into new headquarters still under construction at 3030 Westchester Ave. in Purchase. The Mount Kisco Medical Group is planning new locations in Jefferson Valley this summer and Mount Kisco in the fall, while ENT and Allergy Associates is moving into a bigger location in New Rochelle and expanding its call center in Tarrytown.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care