Torrance hospitals give patients hotel-like food experience
If it's possible, two Torrance hospitals have made a medical stay sound appetizing. Napa Valley glazed salmon, beef tenderloin filet, parmesan-crusted chicken, build-your-own omelettes, meals prepared to order and delivered to your room soon after you order them. Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center in Torrance has set out to give its patients a hotel-like experience. Last week, they unveiled new patient cuisine and room service for all patients, with meal selections designed to appeal to every palate and dietary specification — vegans, diabetics, dairy-free and more.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers