CEO Exchange Insights Report: Approaching Risk
In this report from HealthLeaders Media's second annual CEO Exchange, top executives discussed the difficulty of transitioning to risk-based structures, and how some organizations are leading the way toward new provider-payer strategies, rather than waiting for others to lay down the trail.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'