'Heartbleed' exploit forces Healthcare.gov to reset user passwords
Everyone who has registered for an account on healthcare.gov is getting a password reset. Heartbleed is an eye-opening enough of an exploit that it caused healthcare.gov to be flagged as part of a widespread review of government websites currently being conducted by the Homeland Security Department.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians