Hacker group Anonymous targets Children's Hospital
The infamous computer hacker network known as Anonymous threatened to attack Boston Children's Hospital over the child custody case involving Justina Pelletier last month, just a few weeks before the medical center's website was subjected to numerous cyberassaults. Although there is no direct evidence linking Anonymous to the attacks this week against Children's, cybersecurity specialists said the incident bore the hallmarks of the mysterious network of Internet agitators who cripple a target's Internet operations with a barrage of traffic. Anonymous has made its interest in the case clear.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care