Hacker group Anonymous targets Children's Hospital
The infamous computer hacker network known as Anonymous threatened to attack Boston Children's Hospital over the child custody case involving Justina Pelletier last month, just a few weeks before the medical center's website was subjected to numerous cyberassaults. Although there is no direct evidence linking Anonymous to the attacks this week against Children's, cybersecurity specialists said the incident bore the hallmarks of the mysterious network of Internet agitators who cripple a target's Internet operations with a barrage of traffic. Anonymous has made its interest in the case clear.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse