Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, June 2014
With the U.S. Congress deciding recently to delay scheduled cuts in physician payments under the sustainable growth rate (SGR) and at the same time delaying the implementation of ICD-10, providers face the challenge of planning for huge changes without knowing when they will come.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care