Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, June 2014
With the U.S. Congress deciding recently to delay scheduled cuts in physician payments under the sustainable growth rate (SGR) and at the same time delaying the implementation of ICD-10, providers face the challenge of planning for huge changes without knowing when they will come.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'