Intelligence Report: The ED Fix—Triage, Coordination, and Navigation
Based on a recent survey, 54% of healthcare leaders are reducing avoidable ED visits via primary care coordination. This report uncovers emerging best practices in care team composition and patient flow to improve ED throughput and patient satisfaction.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs