IN hospital works toward financial viability
The bankruptcy of Charlestown's Saint Catherine Regional Hospital could result in its patients receiving high-tech health care, as hospital officials work with an outside company to improve the financial health of the community hospital. Christopher Alise, a consultant with People's Choice Hospital, a firm based in Chicago, said he has high hopes that PCH will not only bring Saint Catherine out of bankruptcy, but allow it to better serve the Clark County community with expanded and more efficient services. Alise says improvements in the hospital's services and financial viability could be realized as soon as the next two years, and expects that growth would continue into the future.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US