HSA cards grow, but some concerns remain
With American Express leaving the HSA card market and mass adoption of an inventory information approval system (IIAS) still years away, now seems like a good time to look at the future of HSA debit and smart cards. The experts that CDH consulted believe the trend continues toward the use of cards with account-based plans, but growth depends on a variety of factors, including the rate of HSA adoption and how soon and how extensively IIAS systems are deployed.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers