HSA cards grow, but some concerns remain
With American Express leaving the HSA card market and mass adoption of an inventory information approval system (IIAS) still years away, now seems like a good time to look at the future of HSA debit and smart cards. The experts that CDH consulted believe the trend continues toward the use of cards with account-based plans, but growth depends on a variety of factors, including the rate of HSA adoption and how soon and how extensively IIAS systems are deployed.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts