HSA cards grow, but some concerns remain
With American Express leaving the HSA card market and mass adoption of an inventory information approval system (IIAS) still years away, now seems like a good time to look at the future of HSA debit and smart cards. The experts that CDH consulted believe the trend continues toward the use of cards with account-based plans, but growth depends on a variety of factors, including the rate of HSA adoption and how soon and how extensively IIAS systems are deployed.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness