Ruben Jose King-Shaw Jr. named CEO of All-Med
All-Med Services of Florida, Inc., September 2, 2008
Ruben Jose King-Shaw Jr., the secretary of Florida's massive Agency for Health Care Administration under former Republican Gov. Jeb Bush, has been named CEO of All-Med Services of Florida, a Miami-based durable medical equipment supplier. King-Shaw will also lead Clinical Medical Services, All-Med's affiliate in Puerto Rico.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion