Peterson elected to Humana's board
Humana, Inc., September 2, 2008
Marissa T. Peterson has been elected as a member of the board of directors at Humana Inc. Peterson, 46, was formerly executive vice president of worldwide operations, executive vice president of services and chief customer advocate for Sun Microsystems Inc. in Santa Clara, CA. She retired in 2005 after 17 years with the company.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest