Peterson elected to Humana's board
Humana, Inc., September 2, 2008
Marissa T. Peterson has been elected as a member of the board of directors at Humana Inc. Peterson, 46, was formerly executive vice president of worldwide operations, executive vice president of services and chief customer advocate for Sun Microsystems Inc. in Santa Clara, CA. She retired in 2005 after 17 years with the company.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013