Peterson elected to Humana's board
Humana, Inc., September 2, 2008
Marissa T. Peterson has been elected as a member of the board of directors at Humana Inc. Peterson, 46, was formerly executive vice president of worldwide operations, executive vice president of services and chief customer advocate for Sun Microsystems Inc. in Santa Clara, CA. She retired in 2005 after 17 years with the company.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers