HMA appoints Briggs, Vaughan Divisional Leaders
Health Management Associates, Inc., September 2, 2008
Health Management Associates, Inc. has appointed Vicki Romero Briggs as senior vice president and division CEO, responsible for HMA's North and South Carolina hospitals and the partnership in those hospitals between HMA and Winston Salem-based Novant Health. HMA has also appointed Page H. Vaughan senior vice president and divisional CEO for HMA's Midwest City area hospital operations, including the Oklahoma Heart Hospital South Campus joint venture.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor