Massachusetts-based Partners HealthCare System Inc. launches search for CEO
Boston Globe, September 5, 2008
Partners HealthCare System Inc., the Boston area's dominant operator of hospitals and other medical care facilities, has begun a search to replace chief executive James Mongan, MD, who will retire at the end of 2009. The search so far is focusing on four internal candidates, including two heads of hospitals and two heads of physician groups, but Partners' board of trustees will also evaluate external candidates.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers