Massachusetts-based Partners HealthCare System Inc. launches search for CEO
Boston Globe, September 5, 2008
Partners HealthCare System Inc., the Boston area's dominant operator of hospitals and other medical care facilities, has begun a search to replace chief executive James Mongan, MD, who will retire at the end of 2009. The search so far is focusing on four internal candidates, including two heads of hospitals and two heads of physician groups, but Partners' board of trustees will also evaluate external candidates.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care