Aurora Health Care Announces New Chief Administrator of Aurora Sinai Medical Center
George Hamilton has been promoted to chief administrative officer at Aurora Sinai Medical Center, located in downtown Milwaukee. Hamilton has been at Aurora Sinai since 2000, and most recently served as vice president of operations, and as vice president of academic affairs at Aurora Health Care.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US