Aurora Health Care Announces New Chief Administrator of Aurora Sinai Medical Center
George Hamilton has been promoted to chief administrative officer at Aurora Sinai Medical Center, located in downtown Milwaukee. Hamilton has been at Aurora Sinai since 2000, and most recently served as vice president of operations, and as vice president of academic affairs at Aurora Health Care.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts