WellCare Names Rex M. Adams COO
WellCare Health Plans, Inc., has hired Rex M. Adams as COO. In this newly created position, Adams will report directly to the president and CEO and have responsibility for the company's operations, including claims payment, customer service and information systems. Before joining WellCare, Adams served as the president and COO of AT&T East, a division of AT&T Inc.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer