WellCare Names Rex M. Adams COO
WellCare Health Plans, Inc., has hired Rex M. Adams as COO. In this newly created position, Adams will report directly to the president and CEO and have responsibility for the company's operations, including claims payment, customer service and information systems. Before joining WellCare, Adams served as the president and COO of AT&T East, a division of AT&T Inc.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised