HealthMarkets hires two executives
Yahoo Finance, September 8, 2008
HealthMarkets, Inc., the health insurance company that writes policies for the self-insured, individuals and small businesses, has named Tim Roach chief marketing officer. Additionally, Lucinda Lewis has been hired as senior vice president and chief actuary. HealthMarkets does business through its subsidiaries, The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of Tennessee and The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care