Cancer coalition hires new director
Yahoo Finance, September 8, 2008
The National Coalition for Quality Colorectal Cancer Screening and Care has named Randall H.H. Madry, as its new executive director. Most recently, Madry has worked as the deputy commissioner for the North Carolina Department of Insurance, responsible for the regulation of HMOs, PPOs, and third-party administration companies.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers