Cancer coalition hires new director
Yahoo Finance, September 8, 2008
The National Coalition for Quality Colorectal Cancer Screening and Care has named Randall H.H. Madry, as its new executive director. Most recently, Madry has worked as the deputy commissioner for the North Carolina Department of Insurance, responsible for the regulation of HMOs, PPOs, and third-party administration companies.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer