WFUBNC hires first human resources VP
Wake Forest University Baptist, September 15, 2008
Cheryl E. H. Locke has been named the new vice president for human resources and chief human resources officer of Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, beginning Oct. 20. This is a new position, created following the restructuring of the Medical Center in 2007, that will be responsible for human resources functions of both North Carolina Baptist Hospital and Wake Forest University Health Sciences.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care