WFUBNC hires first human resources VP
Wake Forest University Baptist, September 15, 2008
Cheryl E. H. Locke has been named the new vice president for human resources and chief human resources officer of Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, beginning Oct. 20. This is a new position, created following the restructuring of the Medical Center in 2007, that will be responsible for human resources functions of both North Carolina Baptist Hospital and Wake Forest University Health Sciences.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts