Conroy named new AAMC CHO
Association of American Medical Colleges, September 15, 2008
The Association of American Medical Colleges announced that Joanne M. Conroy, M.D., will be the association's new chief healthcare officer. She is currently executive vice president of Atlantic Health System and COO of Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, NJ. Dr. Conroy will join the AAMC on Oct. 1.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program