Temple University Health System names new CMO
Calvin B. Johnson, MD, MPH, has been appointed Vice President and Chief Medical Officer for Temple University Health System, effective Oct. 15. Johnson has served as Secretary of Health for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania since being appointed to that position in April 2003 by Gov. Ed Rendell.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer