Temple University Health System names new CMO
Calvin B. Johnson, MD, MPH, has been appointed Vice President and Chief Medical Officer for Temple University Health System, effective Oct. 15. Johnson has served as Secretary of Health for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania since being appointed to that position in April 2003 by Gov. Ed Rendell.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers