President of Cejka Search to retire in 2009
Cejka Search, September 15, 2008
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. has announced that Carol D. Westfall, President of its Cejka Search subsidiary and an executive officer of the Company, will retire in March 2009. "On behalf of the Company and everyone at Cejka Search, I want to thank Carol for her leadership and many contributions during her 22 years of service, including the past eight years at the helm as President. During that time, she guided the Search Division to a doubling of revenue and built a growth-oriented culture based on the mutual success of our clients, candidates and employees," said Joseph A. Boshart, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., in a statement.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts