President of Cejka Search to retire in 2009
Cejka Search, September 15, 2008
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. has announced that Carol D. Westfall, President of its Cejka Search subsidiary and an executive officer of the Company, will retire in March 2009. "On behalf of the Company and everyone at Cejka Search, I want to thank Carol for her leadership and many contributions during her 22 years of service, including the past eight years at the helm as President. During that time, she guided the Search Division to a doubling of revenue and built a growth-oriented culture based on the mutual success of our clients, candidates and employees," said Joseph A. Boshart, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., in a statement.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions