President of Cejka Search to retire in 2009
Cejka Search, September 15, 2008
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. has announced that Carol D. Westfall, President of its Cejka Search subsidiary and an executive officer of the Company, will retire in March 2009. "On behalf of the Company and everyone at Cejka Search, I want to thank Carol for her leadership and many contributions during her 22 years of service, including the past eight years at the helm as President. During that time, she guided the Search Division to a doubling of revenue and built a growth-oriented culture based on the mutual success of our clients, candidates and employees," said Joseph A. Boshart, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., in a statement.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer