President of Cejka Search to retire in 2009
Cejka Search, September 15, 2008
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. has announced that Carol D. Westfall, President of its Cejka Search subsidiary and an executive officer of the Company, will retire in March 2009. "On behalf of the Company and everyone at Cejka Search, I want to thank Carol for her leadership and many contributions during her 22 years of service, including the past eight years at the helm as President. During that time, she guided the Search Division to a doubling of revenue and built a growth-oriented culture based on the mutual success of our clients, candidates and employees," said Joseph A. Boshart, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., in a statement.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals