Nashville: Thomas named president of HCA's South Atlantic Division
James R. Thomas has been appointed President of HCA's South Atlantic Division in Charleston, S.C., effective Sept. 1. As president of the newly-formed division, Thomas, 56, is responsible for HCA's seven hospitals and seven ambulatory surgery centers in Charleston, Myrtle Beach and Jacksonville, FL. These hospitals had previously been part of HCA's Carolina Market and Jacksonville Market.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US