Nashville: Thomas named president of HCA's South Atlantic Division
James R. Thomas has been appointed President of HCA's South Atlantic Division in Charleston, S.C., effective Sept. 1. As president of the newly-formed division, Thomas, 56, is responsible for HCA's seven hospitals and seven ambulatory surgery centers in Charleston, Myrtle Beach and Jacksonville, FL. These hospitals had previously been part of HCA's Carolina Market and Jacksonville Market.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line