Resurrection Health Care taps new CEO
Chicago Tribune, September 29, 2008
Chicago's Resurrection Health Care has named Sandra Bruce CEO of the eight-hospital system, effective Nov. 3. She replaces Joseph Toomey, who is retiring after 16 years at the Catholic healthcare system. Bruce currently serves as president and CEO of St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise, Idaho.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts