Resurrection Health Care taps new CEO
Chicago Tribune, September 29, 2008
Chicago's Resurrection Health Care has named Sandra Bruce CEO of the eight-hospital system, effective Nov. 3. She replaces Joseph Toomey, who is retiring after 16 years at the Catholic healthcare system. Bruce currently serves as president and CEO of St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise, Idaho.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'