Chromik named new CEO/President of Kansas-based Memorial Hospital
The McPherson Sentinel, September 29, 2008
Jim Chromik has been appointed permanent CEO and president of Memorial Hospital, Inc. in Canton, KS, effective Oct. 1. Chromik has been acting as an interim CEO for Memorial since Jan. 28.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream