Chromik named new CEO/President of Kansas-based Memorial Hospital
The McPherson Sentinel, September 29, 2008
Jim Chromik has been appointed permanent CEO and president of Memorial Hospital, Inc. in Canton, KS, effective Oct. 1. Chromik has been acting as an interim CEO for Memorial since Jan. 28.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts