Florida hospital gets new CEO
The Bradenton Herald, September 29, 2008
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, near Bradenton, FL, has named Jim Wilson as its new CEO, effective Oct. 6. Wilson comes to Lakewood Ranch from Central Montgomery Medical Center in Lansdale, PA, where he has been CEO since 2007.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts