Florida hospital gets new CEO
The Bradenton Herald, September 29, 2008
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, near Bradenton, FL, has named Jim Wilson as its new CEO, effective Oct. 6. Wilson comes to Lakewood Ranch from Central Montgomery Medical Center in Lansdale, PA, where he has been CEO since 2007.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse