Florida hospital gets new CEO
The Bradenton Herald, September 29, 2008
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, near Bradenton, FL, has named Jim Wilson as its new CEO, effective Oct. 6. Wilson comes to Lakewood Ranch from Central Montgomery Medical Center in Lansdale, PA, where he has been CEO since 2007.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'