Outbreak of stress afflicts nurses
Chicago Tribune, September 30, 2008
Emotional and physical fatigue have contributed to a profound nursing shortage in hospitals across country. Now, many hospitals are trying to improve nursing morale, and in turn patient care, by creating programs that reinforce healthy habits and eliminate bad ones.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction