Outbreak of stress afflicts nurses
Chicago Tribune, September 30, 2008
Emotional and physical fatigue have contributed to a profound nursing shortage in hospitals across country. Now, many hospitals are trying to improve nursing morale, and in turn patient care, by creating programs that reinforce healthy habits and eliminate bad ones.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers