Westlake, OH, hospital cuts 22 jobs
Cleveland Plain Dealer, October 3, 2008
Westlake, OH-based St. John West Shore Hospital has laid off 22 staff members, citing the overall changes in the hospital business and a desire to increase efficiency. The cuts at the 248-bed hospital were made in full and part-time positions, and include management, clinical, and non-clinical staff, according to a statement by the hospital.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer
- Google Glass Passes IRB Muster, Assists in Cardiothoracic Surgeries