Westlake, OH, hospital cuts 22 jobs
Cleveland Plain Dealer, October 3, 2008
Westlake, OH-based St. John West Shore Hospital has laid off 22 staff members, citing the overall changes in the hospital business and a desire to increase efficiency. The cuts at the 248-bed hospital were made in full and part-time positions, and include management, clinical, and non-clinical staff, according to a statement by the hospital.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream