Troubled Boca Raton hospital gets new CEO
Money-losing Boca Raton Community Hospital has ousted its second CEO in less than one year and announced other changes in senior administrative leadership. Jerry Fedele, a managing director at FTI Healthcare, replaces Rick Van Lith, who replaced Gary Strack at CEO in January. BRCH reported losses of $110 million in the fiscal year ending June 30.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US