Gray named new CEO of Helen Hayes Hospital
New York State Health Commissioner Richard F. Daines, MD, has appointed Val S. Gray as CEO of Helen Hayes Hospital in West Haverstraw, N.Y. Gray has directed the Department of Health's Bureau of Health Facilities Management since 2005. Gray succeeds Magdalena Ramirez, who retired after nearly 20 years as Helen Hayes' CEO.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts