Strong named interim CEO of University Hospitals and Health Centers
The Michigan Daily, October 6, 2008
University Hospitals and Health Centers named chief financial officer Doug Strong as the medical system's new interim CEO, after Larry Warren retired from the post last month. While Strong began his duties Oct. 1, a nationwide search to find a permanent CEO may take six to nine months.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care