Strong named interim CEO of University Hospitals and Health Centers
The Michigan Daily, October 6, 2008
University Hospitals and Health Centers named chief financial officer Doug Strong as the medical system's new interim CEO, after Larry Warren retired from the post last month. While Strong began his duties Oct. 1, a nationwide search to find a permanent CEO may take six to nine months.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised