Hustedt named interim CEO at Rice Memorial Hospital
Rice Memorial Hospital, October 6, 2008
Dale Hustedt has been named interim CEO Rice Memorial Hospital. Hustedt, who is currently the hospital's associate administrator for facility and human resources, will take temporary leadership of the city-owned hospital until a new, permanent CEO can be found. He replaces Lawrence J. Massa.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program