Hustedt named interim CEO at Rice Memorial Hospital
Rice Memorial Hospital, October 6, 2008
Dale Hustedt has been named interim CEO Rice Memorial Hospital. Hustedt, who is currently the hospital's associate administrator for facility and human resources, will take temporary leadership of the city-owned hospital until a new, permanent CEO can be found. He replaces Lawrence J. Massa.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations