Dunkirk, NY, hospital to say good-bye to CEO by December
The Observer, October 13, 2008
After more than two decades serving as president and CEO of Dunkirk, NY-based Brooks Memorial Hospital, Richard Ketcham will leave his post in December. Ketcham would celebrate 23 years as leader of Brooks in January, but if the formation of the Lake Erie Regional Health System of New York continues on schedule, the recently-chosen Jonathan Lawrence will take the helm of both the Brooks and TLC Health Network campuses when they combine before the beginning of 2009. Although he had an opportunity to be considered for the leadership role with Lake Erie Regional, Ketcham chose not to throw his name into the process.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?