Mt. Pleasant, MI: Central Michigan Community Hospital announces Bill Lawrence as president and CEO
Mt. Pleasant, MI-based Central Michigan Community Hospital has announced that Bill Lawrence has been named President and CEO for CMCH effective October 15. The CMCH Board of Directors was unanimous in their selection of Lawrence, a finalist in the national search conducted by healthcare search firm Furst Group. Lawrence comes to CMCH from University Heights, OH, where he served as President for University Hospitals Health System - Richmond Medical Center.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically