BCBS Minnesota Names Geraghty president and CEO
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota has named Patrick Geraghty president and CEO, to succeed Mark W. Banks, MD, the organization's current CEO. Geraghty will join Blue Cross this month. He most recently served as Senior Vice President of the Service Division of Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, a health plan with 3.6 million members. He has also held several senior leadership positions with Prudential Insurance Company.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments