Pinstripe, Inc. names Van Cleave to advisory board
Pinstripe, Inc., a recruitment outsourcing company, has named Bruce Van Cleave, MD, to its Healthcare Advisory Board. Van Cleave is the CMO and senior vice president for strategic management at Aurora Health Care, where he leads strategic planning and oversees the Aurora UW Medical Group and Aurora's participation in the Center for Urban Population Health.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer