Pinstripe, Inc. names Van Cleave to advisory board
Pinstripe, Inc., a recruitment outsourcing company, has named Bruce Van Cleave, MD, to its Healthcare Advisory Board. Van Cleave is the CMO and senior vice president for strategic management at Aurora Health Care, where he leads strategic planning and oversees the Aurora UW Medical Group and Aurora's participation in the Center for Urban Population Health.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts