Murphy named COO, president of EMSC's EmCare subsidiary
Emergency Medical Services Corp. has appointed James Murphy as president and COO of its EmCare subsidiary, effective immediately. Murphy is based at the EmCare corporate offices in Dallas. Murphy joined EmCare in 1993 as regional vice president, and has served as Executive Vice President since 2001. In his new role, he has overall operational responsibility for EmCare and its operating divisions.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'