North Carolina hospitals quietly tempt South Florida's nurses
While South Florida hospitals suffer from extreme shortages in nurses, recruiters from a North Carolina hospital group slipped into the region to try to lure away the highly desired workers. Two recruiters from the the Greensboro, NC-based Moses Cone Health System system were in The Westin hotel in Fort Lauderdale, but they refused to say anything, referring a reporter to the hospital system's director of nurse recruitment.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness