Capital Blue Cross elects Lehr president and CEO
Yahoo Finance, November 3, 2008
The Board of Directors of Capital BlueCross has unanimously elected Board Chairman William Lehr, Jr. as president and CEO. Lehr has been fulfilling chief executive responsibilities on an interim basis since the Sept. 15 resignation of former President and CEO Anita M. Smith.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013