Florida Hospital Association names new board
The Florida Hospital Association has announced its Board of Trustees for 2009. The names of the incoming Officers and Trustees for the Association: Chair, Mark O'Bryant, President/CEO, Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare; Vice Chair/Chair-Elect, Steve Mason, President/CEO, BayCare Health System; Treasurer, Lars Houmann, President/CEO, Florida Hospital Orlando; and Immediate Past Chair, Tim Goldfarb, President, Shands Healthcare.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness