Florida Hospital Association names new board
The Florida Hospital Association has announced its Board of Trustees for 2009. The names of the incoming Officers and Trustees for the Association: Chair, Mark O'Bryant, President/CEO, Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare; Vice Chair/Chair-Elect, Steve Mason, President/CEO, BayCare Health System; Treasurer, Lars Houmann, President/CEO, Florida Hospital Orlando; and Immediate Past Chair, Tim Goldfarb, President, Shands Healthcare.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts