Florida Hospital Association names new board
The Florida Hospital Association has announced its Board of Trustees for 2009. The names of the incoming Officers and Trustees for the Association: Chair, Mark O'Bryant, President/CEO, Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare; Vice Chair/Chair-Elect, Steve Mason, President/CEO, BayCare Health System; Treasurer, Lars Houmann, President/CEO, Florida Hospital Orlando; and Immediate Past Chair, Tim Goldfarb, President, Shands Healthcare.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus