Community hospital named top employer in Massachusetts
Boston Globe, November 10, 2008
The 226-bed Winchester Hospital has been named the best place to work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe. Operating just miles from big-name teaching hospitals, squeezed by rising costs, and outgrowing its main campus, Winchester's survival depends on its ability to be an attractive employer. Nearly 100% of surveyed employees say they're proud to work for the hospital, and 100% believe the organization is going in the right direction. Over time, the hospital has defined itself as an enterprise that cares as deeply for its staff and 700 affiliated physicians as for its patients.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program