National HealthCare Corp. board appoints senior leadership team
Yahoo Finance, November 10, 2008
The board of directors of National HealthCare Corp., which operates long-term healthcare and assisted living facilities, announced the appointment of Robert G. Adams as chairman and CEO, Michael Ussery as COO, and Steve F. Flatt as president. These changes will become effective Jan. 1, 2009.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised