U.S. Preventive Medicine names new VP
Yahoo Finance, November 10, 2008
U.S. Preventive Medicine has appointed Glenn Robinette as executive vice president of customer service. In this newly-created position, Robinette will be responsible for examining and maximizing the efficiency of all customer service activities for the company's five major customer groups including employers, government, consumers, benefit brokers, and affinity partners. He will be based in the company's operations center in Jacksonville.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Two-Midnights Rule Spells Grim Financial Forecast for Hospitals
- Researchers Link ICD-10 Shift to Financial Losses
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High