Northeast Health System's board meets on Beverly, MA, hospital CEO's fate
Trustees of Beverly (MA) Hospital's parent organization met to determine the future of chief executive Stephen R. Laverty, whose management style has come under fire from doctors and nurses. The board is believed to be looking for an interim CEO to run Beverly Hospital, Addison Gilbert Hospital in Gloucester, BayRidge Hospital in Lynn, and three outpatient facilities during a search for a permanent replacement. A spokeswoman for Northeast said she had no information about the meeting.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US