HCA job cuts may affect 100 employees
HCA Inc. is closing the emergency department and most other operations at its 38-bed hospital in Portland, TN, a decision that affects about 60 employees. In addition, HCA subsidiary TriStar Health System is planning to cut 50 administrative and management jobs in 2009, including through not filling open positions and changing the roles of some employees.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'