Hastings, MN, hospital workers walk out
Service workers unhappy with contract offers from hospital management walked picket lines and rallied outside Regina Medical Center in Hastings, MN. About 230 union members of Service Employees International Union Healthcare Minnesota started their two-day strike after failing to resolve differences with hospital management over pension contributions and health insurance costs.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program