Mayo Clinic names Rupp CEO of FL campus
Mayo Clinic, December 1, 2008
William C. Rupp, MD, a medical oncologist and leader in Mayo Clinic's network of healthcare facilities in the upper Midwest, has been named CEO of Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, FL, effective Nov. 21. Rupp currently leads quality projects for Luther Midelfort, part of Mayo Health System, as well as Mayo Clinic.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus